Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Red Frame WIP Part 2

Hello guys this is me, Shinsuke, again to give you some previous on how my WIP is going. As of now I have finished making the body part of my gunpla, and here are the pictures.



On the left is the disassembled part of the body showing the inner armor as well as the outside parts. On the right you can see the armor's flexibility when put together.
On the left we have the head already assembled. I did not put some stickers in the head part, and notice how it fits in SD Red Frame's hand. The right picture shows how the head and the body looks when fit together.
On the left we have pictures of the Arm part, one with outer armor unattached and another one completely assembled. the right picture shows how the arm can be bent easily
The left picture shows the arm part with the shoulder armor parts.
That's it for this post guys. I'll be doing the leg part and the waist part on the next post, so see ya later! Thanks for reading!
(P.S. as usual, quality of the pictures are bad. I apologize for the inconvenience. >_<)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Aile Strike Gundam