Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Red Frame Ver. Kai Completed Unit


Hello once again, everyone! It's me, Shinsuke, and now I'll be posting the wrap-up for my Work in Progress: MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Red Frame Kai. Enjoy the shots~! (P.S. as usual, the level of picture quality is bad...T_T....still haven't got my own digicam. Hoho)






Here is the completed Red Frame with it's SD counterpart. Notice the height? Of course you will. :) It's pretty obvious, no?












Above are shots with Katanas equipped. The glare? Nope, its not made in Photoshop. It's the glare caused by the sunlight (I took photos around 9 A.M. near the door of our house. Since I do not have my own light source, I used the morning sun).



Above is another shot with Red Frame wielding the katanas, as well as the Tactical Arms II L in Arrow/Bow Mode (I did not mount the Tactical Arms here with the Action Base), as well as the Flight mode. Tactical Arms II L have many modes of transformation, but I just showed here some of them (and they are my favorites too.)
Below are other Action Shots and poses.









And below is my favorite, personalized mode. Remember Wave Riders from Eureka 7? Well, my Red Frames can do the same too~! lol XD XD XD (P.S. Yep, I used Action Base only. It took time to balance the whole unit, but it was worth the patience.)













To wrap it all up, here is Red Frame in combat with MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second Layer.

Whew...After a long time, it was finally finished. Again, thank you for all persons who took time to read my posts regarding this unit, as well as for the patience while looking at the pictures besides the low quality of the shots. Hope that you enjoyed as much as I did. See ya next post~!

4 comments:

  1. lol nice... does the red frame have 2 katanaSs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, the MG version (Red Frame Ver Kai) comes with two Katanas, namely, Gerbera Straight and Tiger Pierce. If I got it correct, Perfect Grade version of Red Frame has 2 katanas too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the length of the metal sword in inches, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the model's height?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Aile Strike Gundam