Friday, June 3, 2011

Hatsune Miku Orchestra Edition(Featuring DTX mania "Miku")

Last night (June 1 2011) I got my fifth “Hatsune Miku” Nendoroid. I said it is the fifth but there is only 4 of them, where is the fifth one?




TADAH!!! Here it is my 5th Miku nendoroid, a “Hatsune Miku Absolute HMO Edition”.




As you can see, it seems nothing extra ordinary from the outside, it just looks like the usual nendo box. But, since it was a Miku one, I felt so excited when I saw her. So let’s take a look inside the box.



When I opened it, I was surprised with the accessories included inside; although I've seen it from behind. It included lots of accessories and faces that buyers may use for photo shoots (extra keyboards, some hand and arm parts that are placed on the left arm). Compared to the previous nendos wherein there's only one set placed on the right side of the packaging, this is a huge bonus.



Since it was an orchestra edition, she had lots of instruments included inside. (An electric drum set, 2 keyboards, a flute and a megaphone) How I wish they also included a violin or any other string instrument...



Among those instruments I mentioned above, this drum set amazed me the most. It is a miniature electric drum set and it sure looks like the real thing and also, it has a fancy bass drum pedal.



Another comparison from the previous nendos, this one looks like a figma that has  ball joints that makes it movable, yes movalbe (means more poses!) like what I saw on a Saber Nendoroid Movable edition (how I wish could have one some day...)
 

You can also twist her waist. And there’s a hole at the back for the stand.



Oh, looks like Miku wants to play “DTX mania Miku” (a PC version of Drum mania with customized Miku themes that was made by yours truly) using her drum pads.



She’s now selecting a song to play. Hmmn, looks like she got one, this is a nice song from drum mania V7. Go for it girl, good luck.
 

On man, she 's good!! looks like she can get a high score
 


Oh, she’s done now. Let’s look what she got........  Wow not bad, she got a Rank A for a level 70 song and she hit the Top score, amazing~

(Thank you for playing : DandyChuu Certified Miku/GUNPLA enthusiast)

5 comments:

  1. haha man...that is quite a nice collection of Mikus! How are the joints for this new miku?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chubbybots,thanks for your comment sir, anyway compare this miku from the pass nendos, this one is posable because it has joints for knees and elbow,her waits can be twist as I mentioned. For more info I can refer this link,

    http://murakami-night.blogspot.com/2011/03/review-good-smile-company-nendoroid-129.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. great collection of Mikus! i have this ver but its still mint in box. =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your post.it was exceptional. Your thought procedure is wonderful. I love your toys. Although I have some another toys that I collected from PIJ I’m excited! I’m going to have these in week! http://bit.ly/haatusunemiku

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Aile Strike Gundam