Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cosplay Mania 11

Photobucket

This event is one of the biggest cosplay event held here on the Philippines and now celebrating 11 years of fun this is by far one of the biggest Cosplay Mania to date.. personally this is my 2nd time attending, to this fun filled event..


note: I apologize for not taking pics of the first half because of my frustration which will be explained.

This event was held in the SMX Convention Center on Mall of Asia a lot of people attended (obviously), but due to the heightened security on SM malls because of the recent shooting mishaps, this area was no exception as even my perfume was almost confiscated due that its a propellant. (which I kept deeper on my bag the second time) I was forced to fall again to the 20 min long line outside, imagine my frustration.. my second time though, was successful thankfully haha..

At first I was skeptical of the P150 ticket price because it was a bit expensive than the previous ones I attended, but after seeing inside made me realize the ticket was worth the price.. the organizers rented the 3 halls and separated the ticket booth, the store booths, and the catwalk stage, which made the event well organized :D

to my usual took some pics of the toys displayed.. not too many though, as the toy displays are very limited ( as only 2 booths displayed some figures)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bandai Model Kits Word Cup 2010 champion Nath Dalandon's entry

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
from these guess which one I actually bought xD

Photobucket

the event was jam packed with people as some of my shots were terrible due to some elbows bumping me when I'm taking a picture =_=

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

obviously the main highlight of the event was the cosplayers showing their months of hard work and displaying them for the many people to see, some familiar faces appeared again while some of were new to me,, and a few of my FB friends were missed (as there are a lot of people to shoot at) xD

Photobucket
first time I saw her wear a robotic suit actually

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
SAZABIIIIIII

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
the one on the left was a very cute face to even miss haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cavite Cosplayers Group

Photobucket

Photobucket

watch the sequence xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

wahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
would you believe she is Gundam Wing the first time you saw her on the dark?

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just saw them xD

shots on the catwalk

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
the hosts

Photobucket
us minus me cause someone needs to be behind the camera xD

and last minute trippings before we go

Photobucket

Photobucket

the event as I said was fun filled too many was going on as I missed some parts that was running about.. like the Torch competition ended while I don't even know who won but congratulations
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and yea I almost forgot one last bit

Photobucket
bought him as my only loot, and this will be my entry for the Gunpla Builders World Cup this November..

well thats all and thank you for viewing this reader

till then ErazEr out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Aile Strike Gundam