Friday, May 16, 2014

Strike Witches



A group of loli with aeroplane feets?? What do you expect with a Loli fan like me. Well I don't know how but I see this anime somewhere and upon looking those cute characters, I intended to watch and love this. hahaha. 









Anyway its about a war that earth attacking by weird flying objects called neuroi, with this cute girls with magical powers, they can use the Striker unit to fly and fight against those craps,haha. Different characters has different personalities and also has different stories.







And of course, every anime we watch, we have our own favorite character, In strike witches, here is my favorite one....tadah!!! Its Major Mio Sakamoto. Why? I don't know, maybe I still attracted to her tsundere style. And besides, her very strange laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Aile Strike Gundam